Athletic Registration for Winter Sports opens October 2nd and closes November 3rd.
Please note Ice Hockey/Swimming registration will close on October 13th.
Athletic Registration For Each Athletic Season Always Requires Two Parts:
Part 1 You must download medical forms and return completed forms to the Health Office The registration is not complete without medical clearance. One of the following forms 1-5 must be submitted to our Health Office. (See Part 1 Below)
Part 2 You must complete the online registration (See Part 2 Below)
Part 1 (Direct Any Questions to Health Office)
Students registering for Athletics must have a current physical examination on file in the nurse’s office before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. Physicals are valid for 1 year from date of the last exams.
Please print the following medical forms and submit to the Nurse's Office. The rest of the registration will be completed electronically on the tab below. Please click on the links below to download the forms
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation: Physical Examination Form & Clearance Form -Must be completed by physician (Good for one year)
- Physician (PCP) Signature Page- Must be completed with form # 1 by physician
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation: History Form & Supplemental History Form – The parent or guardian of each student-athlete must complete and sign an updated health history questionnaire if the pre-participation physical examination was conducted 90 or less days prior to the first practice session of the athletic season. Please make sure this form is signed and dated the date of the physical exam
- Contact Information Form for the Health Office-Please complete this parent and student contact form our Health office.
- Health History Update Questionnaire Form- If the physical exam is less than one years old and has been approved by our school doctor we only need this form completed and returned to the Health office. The process can not proceed without medical clearance.
Please direct any questions regarding the forms directly to our school nurses at 973-292-2000 ext. 2125
Part 2 (Direct Any Questions to Athletic Office)
The athletic registration needs to be completed by a parent/guardian AND student together
Please complete only asterisk (*) sections other sections are not mandatory
Returning User: The electronic registration keeps your information recorded for later seasons.
Please log back into your accont as a "returning user-login here" and click on the Register tab,
click on the your child's name and then select the sport and click submit
Please DO NOT click on the Family Member Information Tab
Once your registration is complete you will receive an email confirmation
New User: Please log in as a "new user-create an account" and complete the form.
Please make sure at the end of the process you create a username and password this is the final step in the registration. If the final step is missed your registration will not be processed.
Once your registration is complete you will receive a confirmation
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO CHECK ON CANVAS AND LOOK AT THE GOOGLE DRIVE DOCUMENT ENTITLED “BLUE CARDS” TO CHECK WHEN YOUR STUDENT HAS BEEN ISSUED A BLUE CARD.
Now click on the icon below to register for a School Sport.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to:
Rose Piccolo - Administrative Assistant
Phone Number: 973-292-2000 ext. 2120