UPDATED Important 2020 Summer/Fall Athletic Registration Information
Please click here and read this important updated information carefully on Medical section, Part 1.
Also keep in mind that there is a possibility that Legislation may cancel Fall sports.
Your Students must submit or check the following.
Register for your sport.
Covid-19 Questionnaire - By 7/7/20 to participate in summer conditioning.
Physical Forms to the Nurses’ office by 7/31/20
Impact Test must be completed by 7/31/20
Opioid information read and submit Opioid Sign off sheet with PPE by 7/31/20.
Any athlete that does not submit this paperwork will not be able to participate until the forms have been submitted and cleared.
Athletic Online Registration, Part 2 is NOW OPEN. Please register your child for ONE sport and please make sure your child's impact test is within two years.
We will communicate Athletic updates through MHS Daily Bulletin and your child's Canvas page.
If your child is already scheduled for a physical with their doctor, please proceed with your appointment.
Please be aware that NJSIAA (New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association) may require additional medical information from your doctor, which may require another doctor's office visit.
Our MHS hosted physicals with Atlantic Sports Health are also postponed until further notice.
Click here for Blue Card Process/Instructions Video
If you want to scheduled your sport physical appointment with our doctors
please contact Atlantic Health at 973-971-6898 directly
They are located at 111 Madison Ave. Sute 408 Morristown, NJ
Parents/Athletes Please Read ALL This Information Carefully Before Going to the Part 2:
Athletic Registration For Each Athletic Season Always Requires Medical Clearance (Part 1) even if you already turned in medical paperwork for another sport (read below) & Online Athletic Registration (Part 2-this includes making sure the Impact test has been updated within the last two years)
Athletes who participated in MHS hosted physicals, in June 2019, still need to complete the Health Questionnaire update (#5) along with the Opioid sign off sheet (#3). These forms need to be handed in the our Health office.
All athletes should be checking their Athletic Approval Process in the Blue Card module.
Please go to your class page on Canvas.
Part 1 (Direct Any Questions to Health Office) Please note Part 1 initiates the athletes name on the blue card spreadsheet
- Health Forms-Which include the following: Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation/Physical Examination form & Clearance Form-must be completed by physician (Good for one year)--Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation: History Form & Supplemental History Form- (Pre-Participation Spanish Form)-The parent or guardian of each student-athlete must complete and sign an updated health history questionnaire if the pre-participation physical examination was conducted 90 or less days prior to the first practice session of the athletic season. Please make sure this form is signed and dated the date of the physical exam. In addition to the Health forms, please download the Opioid Sign off sheet ( item # 3) completed and returned to the Health office with your Health Forms.
- If your son or daughter has ever been diagnosed with any of the following medical conditions please have the examing physician complete the forms and please make sure you attach to your physicial paperwork: Allegry Action Plan, Asthma Action Plan, Diabetes Action Plan, Seizure Action Plan
- Opioid Use and Misuse Educational Fact Sheet / Opioid Use and Misuse Fact Sheet in Spanish- Please read and keep the fact sheet for your records
- Opioid Use and Misuse Sign off Sheet / Opioid Use and Misuse Sign off Sheet in Spanish-Please complete and sign off and always return this sign off sheet along with your Health Forms (Item #3) OR your Health History Update Questionnaire Form (Item #5).
- Contact Information Form for the Health Office-Please complete this parent and student contact form our Health office.
- Health History Update Questionnaire Form / Health History Update in Spanish (waiting for Spanish version)- If the physical exam is less than one years old from the start of the sport date and has been approved by our school doctor we only need this form along with Opioid Sign off sheet ( item # 3) completed and returned to the Health office. The process can not proceed without medical clearance.
Please Note: *The Athletic Registration is not complete without medical clearance*
- One of the listed above forms 1-5 must be submitted to our Health Office
- Each season requires medical clearance so if your physical is within one year please complete form #5 "Health History Update Questionnaire" along with Opioid Sign Off Sheet form #3
- Medial forms CAN NOT be mailed these forms must be handed delivered to the health/nurses office for their immediate review These forms CAN NOT be dropped off in the Athletic Office or with Security Officer/desk.
- If Part 1 is NOT completed your name WILL NOT appear on the blue card/approval spreadsheet. Athletes should be checking their approval process on their canvas page under their class year.
Please direct any questions regarding the Health/Medical forms directly to our school nurses at 973-292-2000 ext. 2125
Part 2 (Direct Any Questions to Athletic Office)
The athletic registration needs to be completed by a parent/guardian AND student together
Please complete only asterisk (*) sections
- Please DO NOT CREATE another account.
- The system WILL NOT accept duplicate accounts.
- You must go back as a returning user.
- The electronic registration keeps your information recorded for later seasons.
- Please log back into your account as a "returning user-login here" and click on the Register tab,
- Click on the your child's name and then select the sport and click submit (SELECT ONLY ONE SPORT PER SEASON)
- Once your registration is complete you will receive a confirmation
New Users: FIRST TIME sign in as a New User.
- Please log in as a "new user-create an account" and complete the form.
- Please make sure at the end of the process you create a username and password this is the final step in the registration. If the final step is missed your registration will not be processed.
- Once your registration is complete you will receive a confirmation
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO CHECK ON CANVAS AND LOOK AT THE GOOGLE DRIVE DOCUMENT ENTITLED “BLUE CARDS” TO CHECK WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN CLEARED TO PARTICIPATE IN A SPORT.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE COMPLETED Part 1 (MEDICAL PAPERWORK)
Now click on the icon below to register for our High School Sport.
FOR CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR PASSWORD, USERNAME OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUE
REGARDING YOUR ONLINE SCHOOL SPORT REGISTRATION PLEASE CONTACT OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT AT
1-800-513-5220 (7:00 AM - 7:00 PM central time)
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to:
Rose Piccolo - Administrative Assistant
Phone Number: 973-292-2000 ext. 2120