Athletic Registration Requires Two Parts:
Part 1 You must download medical forms and return completed forms to the Health Office The registration is not complete without medical clearance. One of the following forms 1-5 must be submitted to our Health Office. (See Part 1 Below)
Part 2 You must complete the online registration (See Part 2 Below)
Students registering for Athletics must have a current physical examination on file in the nurse’s office before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. Physicals are valid for 1 year from date of the last exams.
Please print the following medical forms and submit to the Nurse's Office. The rest of the registration will be completed electronically on the tab below. Please click on the links below to download the forms
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation: Physical Examination Form & Clearance Form -Must be completed by physician (Good for one year)
- Physician (PCP) Signature Page- Must be completed with form # 1 by physician
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation: History Form & Supplemental History Form – The parent or guardian of each student-athlete must complete and sign an updated health history questionnaire if the pre-participation physical examination was conducted 90 or less days prior to the first practice session of the athletic season. Please make sure this form is signed and dated the date of the physical exam
- Contact Information Form for the Health Office-Please complete this parent and student contact form our Health office.
- Health History Update Questionnaire Form- If the physical exam is less than one years old and has been approved by our school doctor we only need this form completed and returned to the Health office. The process can not proceed without medical clearance.
Please direct any questions regarding the forms directly to our school nurses at 973-292-2000 ext. 2125
The electronic registration keeps your information recorded for later seasons.
No need to print the athletic forms
Now click on the icon below to register for a School Sport.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to:
Rose Piccolo - Administrative Assistant
Phone Number: 973-292-2000 ext. 2120