Important Fall Athletic Registration Notice
Fall athletic registration will open on May 15th - June 20th. Our Health office will have limited summer hours, therefore, we are strongly encouraging all Fall athletes to have all medical paperwork completed and handed in to our Health office no later Tuesday, June 20th. Please remember that the Athletic Registration is done in two parts.
Athletes that have their annual physical exam scheduled after June 20th please note there will be a one week window the last week of July 24th –July 28th where the Health office will be accepting and reviewing medical paperwork . All paperwork must be hand delivered to our Health office during the one week window. The Health office hours for that week will be from 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM. If your health paperwork and online registration are not submitted within the deadlines there will be a strong chance your approval to participate in Fall sport will be delayed and you will not be able to participate in the tryouts.
Attention: Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors athletes please check your athletic approval process in the athletic module in your class page on Canvas. Please note incoming freshmen and new transfer athletes will not have access to Canvas yet, therefore, please ask your coach about your athletic approval process.
Athletic Registration For Each Athletic Season Always Requires Two Parts:
Part 1 You must download medical forms and return completed forms to the Health Office The registration is not complete without medical clearance. One of the following forms 1-5 must be submitted to our Health Office. (See Part 1 Below)
Part 2 You must complete the online registration (See Part 2 Below)
Part 1 (Direct Any Questions to Health Office)
Students registering for Athletics must have a current physical examination on file in the nurse’s office before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. Physicals are valid for 1 year from date of the last exams.
Please print the following medical forms and submit to the Nurse's Office. The rest of the registration will be completed electronically on the tab below. Please click on the links below to download the forms
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation: Physical Examination Form & Clearance Form -Must be completed by physician (Good for one year)
- Physician (PCP) Signature Page- Must be completed with form # 1 by physician
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation: History Form & Supplemental History Form – The parent or guardian of each student-athlete must complete and sign an updated health history questionnaire if the pre-participation physical examination was conducted 90 or less days prior to the first practice session of the athletic season. Please make sure this form is signed and dated the date of the physical exam
- Contact Information Form for the Health Office-Please complete this parent and student contact form our Health office.
- Health History Update Questionnaire Form- If the physical exam is less than one years old and has been approved by our school doctor we only need this form completed and returned to the Health office. The process can not proceed without medical clearance.
Please direct any questions regarding the forms directly to our school nurses at 973-292-2000 ext. 2125
Part 2 (Direct Any Questions to Athletic Office)
The athletic registration needs to be completed by a parent/guardian AND student together
Please complete only asterisk (*) sections other sections are not mandatory
Returning User: The electronic registration keeps your information recorded for later seasons.
Please log back into your accont as a "returning user-login here" and click on the Register tab,
click on the your child's name and then select the sport and click submit
Please DO NOT click on the Family Member Information Tab
Once your registration is complete you will receive an email confirmation
New User: Please log in as a "new user-create an account" and complete the form.
Please make sure at the end of the process you create a username and password this is the final step in the registration. If the final step is missed your registration will not be processed.
Once your registration is complete you will receive a confirmation
No need to print the athletic forms
Now click on the icon below to register for a School Sport.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to:
Rose Piccolo - Administrative Assistant
Phone Number: 973-292-2000 ext. 2120